Better injury or ailment diagnosis, faster recovery, minimal scars, lower blood loss and post op pain are just a few key things an Arthroscopy can offer a patient. Another type of minimally invasive surgery, it is also a tool that enables better diagnosis over other first level diagnostic procedures like the Xray, MRI and CT Scan.
Arthroscopic surgery specialists at Parvathy Hospital, have performed several challenging surgeries that have resulted in complete recovery. As a milestone achievement in Arthroscopic surgeries, The degree of our physical ability depends a lot on the effective functioning of our shoulders, knees, elbows, ankles, wrists and hips. Arthroscopy at our hospital is aimed at giving you complete control over the functioning of your critical joints. Dancers, sportspersons and those who are in a physically active profession can find hope and complete cure in our Arthroscopic diagnosis and surgery.
Bridging the gap between practice and science in the promotion of exercise, health and sports performance, sports medicine can remarkably come to the aid and rescue of the sportsperson.
We treat sports injuries with special focus on shoulder, hip, knee, foot and ankle. Our goal at Parvathy Hospital is to get the athlete back in the game stronger than before. With our Primary Care Sports Medicine Service avail the benefits of non-surgical musculoskeletal care.
Sports Injuries and Conditions treated at Parvathy Hospital
- Broken Collar Bone
- Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Shoulder Instability and Dislocation
- Shoulder Separation
- GIRD – Glenohumeral Internal Rotation Deficiency
- Avulsion Fracture of the Medical Epicondyle
- Medical Epicondyle Apophysitis
- Olecranon Apophysitis
- Osteochrondritis Dissecans
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament Injury
- Avulsion Fracture of Medical Epicondyle
- Hip and Groin Strains
- Overuse Hip Conditions (Dancers and Gymnasts)
- Pelvic Apophysitis
- Pelvic Avulsion Fractures
- Femoral acetubular Impingement
- Labral tears
- Snapping Hip
- Anterior and Posterior Cruciate Ligament
- Collateral Ligament Tears
- Meniscus Tears
- Cartilage conditions
- Kneecap instability and dislocations
- Growth Plate fractures
- Tibial Spine Fractures
- Osgood Schlatter disease
Specialists at Parvathy Hospital treat a variety of musculoskeletal ailments which include sprains, strains, tendinitis, arthritis, fractures and sports concussions.