Finance and Insurance
Quality Healthcare at affordable costs, is the fulcrum of our services. With Insurance and EMI options available, we are mindful of what we charge for our healthcare services. Our team of counsellors will discuss the available financial options with you before you opt any elective procedure and clearly explain the costs.
Our Insurance Desk
Ms. A. Shobana– Insurance Co-ordinator
Enabling you avail insurance benefits to the full, we request you to provide your insurance details to us at the time of admission.
We will need:
- Policy details – Name of the Primary Insured and relationship with the Primary Insured.
- If the policy is under Employer Group Insurance scheme / Individual policy
- Details of the sum assured.
We are networked with every major health insurance avenue provider as listed below:
- CGHS –Central Government Health Scheme – Employees and Pensioners.
- Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme – Tamil Nadu
- Preferred provider network for public sector insurance
- All major TPAs and private insurance
We believe in transparency, and our insurance consultants intimate insurance eligibility before -hand at the time of patient admission.
After admission we provide…..
- Regular information regarding the approval status
- Day -to -day information on billing.
- Final Payment details on the date of discharge.